Bulk Import Contacts into Hail Mail
Hail Mail provides a streamlined yet powerful bulk import feature for adding contacts to your subscriber lists.
It is easy to bulk import contacts to a Hail Mail Subscriber list:
- Click '+ Import contacts'
- Select which list you want to import them too.
- Tick the box "The contacts I am importing have consented to receiving emails via the above list."
- Click 'Open Importer'
- You can either add a csv/tsv file with the emails in it, or copy and paste them into the 'manually enter your data here" section.
- Once you've added your contacts click 'Continue'
- Match your columns and headings correctly then click 'Continue' (If the columns do not match, or you have extra columns of information click 'Ignore this column'.)
- Toggle the "Only show rows with problems" button
- You can edit any row by double-clicking on it
- Once you are happy click 'Complete'
- If there are any issues with email addresses at this point you will be given the option to go back and edit them or discard them from the import.
- Your contacts will now be imported to your chosen list and you can view and edit them by clicking on a list and then selecting the 'Edit Subs' button.