Add a New Hail Mail Subscriber List
You can create as many Subscriber Lists in Hail Mail as needed. Once created you can add individual subscribers through Sign Up boxes on your newsletters, articles and website and/or import contact lists.
To add a new Subscriber list in Hail Mail:
- Go to the Hail Mail section (in the grey left-hand sub-menu) and click 'Create list'
- Fill in the details of your List.
- Ticking the "Should we include this list as a signup form in outputs?" will add a subscribe button on your articles and newsletters.
- Once you've filled everything out click 'Create list'
- If not already verified, a verification email will be sent to the email address you chose for the ‘send address’
- Make sure you verify the email address.