Members in Hail
It's really easy to add, remove, or change the role type of members in your Hail Organisation.
- Click 'Members' in the grey left-hand sub-menu.
- Or under your organisation click 'Members'.
- Here you can see all your current members, what level of access they have, and anyone you have invited to your organisation.
- In the top right you can see how many members you currently have, and your member limit.
- In the top left there is an '+ Invite new member' button. Click this to add new members.
- The Owner of an organisation can invite people to be either an 'Admin', 'Publisher', or a 'Contributor'.
- Admins have all the same permissions as the Owner, including access to the billing section and can invite people to be either an 'Admin', 'Publisher', or a 'Contributor'.
- Publishers have all content creation permissions and can create publications and edit other members’ content. Publishers can only invite other people as ‘Contributors’.
- Contributors can create articles, upload and tag media, but can’t publish to the web or edit other members’ content. Contributors are not able to invite people to the organisation.
If you click the icon on the top right of a member you can choose to change the members access type, remove them, or if you are the owner you can transfer ownership to another member.