Good imagery makes all the difference to help your articles stand out in newsletters, social media and websites. Luckily adding images to Hail couldn't be easier and we even provide free stock photos if you have nothing on hand.
- Head to the Images section in the main menu on the left-hand side. Here you’ll find the Image Browser which defaults to listing your uploaded images, with the latest at the top and oldest at the bottom.
- Simply click on ‘+ Add images’ at the top to browse and upload images from your computer or device.
- Or if you don’t have any good images on hand you can click on ‘+ Stock images’ to search and import free stock images.
- Lastly, you can also simply drag and drop images from your files straight onto the page to easily upload multiple images at once.
- Whichever way you add images they’ll end up in the image browser and highlighted in blue at the top. From there you can click on them to add captions and tags, which will be displayed when added to articles and publications, and help you search for specific images in the future.